- This page is meant for use by IT professionals.
- Please read through the whole of this page before running the scan.
- This scan must be run on a device that the candidate(s) will be using, and with a candidate/student account on that device. Please do not use any sort of administrative/teacher account or machine as this will invalidate the results.
- This test is only intended to be run on one device at a time.
- You only need to run this scan more than once if you want to test for things like different: types of devices, parts of your network, times of day, or types of user account.
- This scan can take up to 5 minutes to complete, please be patient. Please note that the report that will be emailed to you contains more information than appears on the screen.
If you wish you can enter the name of your organisation and some notes that will be included in the email for your own reference e.g. "Test run from Room E43".
Your 'Centre Code' is our 4 character unique identifier for your organisation and an be found in the Morrisby Manager section of our website. Alternately you can call us on +44 (0) 330 500 5000
To start the scan please enter a name and email address and click the "Start Scan" button
NoticeWe have detected you are running this test on a mobile device. Please do not let the device sleep while test is running as this may skew the results
Thank you - The test is currently running. Once the scan has finished the results will automatically be forwarded to us. A copy of the report will also be sent to the email address you provided.
Please do not close the window until the scan is complete
If you haven't already, please read through the requirements checklist on this page.